Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ikea king size foam sprung mattress -

ikea Sultan Herberg king size foam mattress. This is a used mattress,very clean. I took the washable cover off to wash and can not get it back on. Selling as foam mattress only,with mattress cover separate. You will have to put cover on your self.cover is like new. I will wrap the foam sprung mattress up for you so it will not get dirty in transit. if my friend comes tonight i will try to get cover on as iv only tryed by my self. This is a king size mattress.You could put it on a 4.6 base but it will have a few inch hang over The cover is washable and has no marks rips ect. It is the first time it was taken off just to wash for a refresh only. Any questions please ask I can deliver this mattress if you live local to sunderland Small fuel fee only. thanks for reading 30.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular